Monday, February 13, 2012

I little bit about me and my goals for this blog

Hey folks, thanks for reading my blog. I hope that this will become almost a journal and a notebook of the things that I learn, discover, and some of my experiences. I am currently attending college at the Word of Life Bible Institute up in the Adirondack mountains of New York State. Tomorrow I am starting my second semester of classes. Also on the week ends I am working as their snow camp either as an outdoor supervisor or a camp counselor.

The last year or so has been a year of change for me. I went from living for myself to wanting to live for God. It is only by God's power that I am changing. At the start of this school year I didn't want to change. I wan't to get though this year so that my parents would be proud of me and then just go on with my life. Little did I know how real and life changing getting closer to God truly is. You can't help getting close to God without changing. I want to please God most of all! I don't know how to do it, I don't know if I can do it. But my prayer is that He will continue to change me into the man that He wants me to be and lead me in the way the He wants me to go. To be honest I am scared of this journey.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment